Something very awesome happened last night, I found an orange update beeping on my blog dashboard. It was a message by the very awesome and lovely Pia Valentin Poetry. She nominated me for the Sunshine Award.
Before I present the rules I would like to say special thanks to Pia. She is fellow gleek and I love her poetry and would ask everyone to visit her.
Okay, so the rules for Sunshine Award say:
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here is the logo-
I can’t believe i’m allowed to be nominated… tears.
And now the questions
1. Favorite color? This is a tricky one but I would say Black because I can wear black any day, all day and anywhere.
2. Favorite animal? My lazy little dog Snowy. He is love of my life and I love the fact that he takes me for granted.
3. Favorite number? 2 and 5. Don’t know why but 2 and 5 have always been my selection
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee… there is no other answer to it.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? I don’t like them both. I don’t have a Twitter account but I do hold a place in Facebook world. But I don’t really visit my profile much. I’m on Facebook only because of purpose of staying in touch with few friends.
6. My passion? I love writing, I love to read, I love to listen to music all day long, I love to watch movies and I love to love people I love…
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? I love giving presents… the whole search for the right gift and the happy look on other person’s face…Priceless
8. Favorite pattern? I don’t have one. It depends upon the thing.
9. Favorite day of the week? Saturday…because it comes after a long never ending super slow Friday and comes before the super speedy Sunday that ends quickly and is nothing, but a door to Stupid Monday.
10. Favorite flower? Zebras have always been my favorite because they were the first flowers i ever got.
And now time to nominate some amazing bloggers for the Sunshine Award
If you are reading this post right now…please do do check these bloggers mentioned above. They give you poetry, art, inspirational stories, posts that will makes you laugh, creativity, real stories of their daily life and experience and so much more.
Wow thank you ! I have never been nominated for this award.
I enjoy reading every post of yours.. am happy to nominate you… 🙂
Pingback: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine… « love letters are dying
Thank you for the very kind words 🙂
(BTW: Fellow gleek to fellow gleek, know that most of the Glee cast is on Twitter, you get all new info on both the show, the music and the actors that way – oh, and lots of pics! 😉
my pleasure.. 🙂
Oooh they all are on Twitter … Wow…i dont have a twitter account i can use my brother’s account to check them out… 🙂 thanks …
Yay! Congratulations very much!
Thankyou so much…. its my first award so am kind of acting like a kid with new toy.. 😉
And what a GREAT first award to get!
Congratulations, dear blogaholic! And thank you so much for nominating my blog. You’re such a sweetheart 🙂
blogaholic 🙂 i like that…
congratulations becasue you deserve it 🙂 i love your art…makes me smile
uff..I finally got back on blogging, I had a loong break… and surprise!!!
thank you very much for the nomination,it means a lot to me from you my dear! truly appreciate!
kisses and hugs!
yay! you are back.. missed your blog..
Congrats!! That’s awesome 🙂
thankyou so much 🙂 🙂
I think this warrants a blog party where we bloggers can wear our laminated blog awards with pride – and dance around the room to celebrate! Alternatively I could just sit at home and eat chocolate.
Thank you oh fabulous one! 🙂