Today I want to start with a big
Because I crossed the bloody awesome mark of 100 followers which is a big thing for me, like B.I.G…B.I.G. Past few months have been sort of a battle with myself, my fears, my thoughts and my inability to move forward. Blogging was suppose to be my way of working on my creative writing in terms of articles on current news, political issues, world and national happening, but now it’s actually my virtual diary where I can add a video or picture.
When I got my first follower I was like “Whoa! This person likes my blog”. Today with the number of followers going over 100 I still can’t believe people like my stuff. It also makes me happy because I, often, doubt my writing, because my monotonous job has made me believe that I can’t write that the writer in me has basically gone rusty.
Either you people are AWESOME or insane because there are no reasons for actually liking my writing. I’m so glad I found you or you found me, either ways I’m just so glad and happy.
So, here I’m thanking each one of you for following, reading, linking, commenting and for just being the part of this blog.
I may not be a big fish but being in the pool of WordPress is enough. My favorite part of the day is when I’m in my room working on my blog with my headphones on.
Something about myself for new followers:
– I am obsessed with idea that I have resemblance to Super Heroes because like them I lie and pretend to be someone else.
– I am obsessed with Meg Ryan movies
– I think singers are beautiful people and I wish I could be one of them
– Pretty Little Liars is on my mind all the time
– I think I will get sad the day Glee, Greys Anatomy and Vampire Diaries come to an end
– My dog is my love. I like to tell him that he is awesome
– I’m not a praying kind but every time I do I ask God to keep my loved ones happy and healthy
– I seek approval for things from two people
– I’m not a good writer but I like to write anyway because it’s all I can do
– I call my work place Gotham City and pretend to be Batman
– I sing in my car with windows up
– I don’t know how to dance and I don’t really care but I wish I knew how to moonwalk
– Avril lavigne, Lady Gaga are two people you will always find in my phone
– Sometimes I listen to a song for one whole day and then it dies
– Take the songs in my phone away from me and you might end-up killing me
– I talk to myself a lot
– I lie to get out of social get-together
– Nothing in this world can make me stop liking Pasta
– Buying books makes me happy even I don’t read them. If you find me buying books, you can ask me “what’s wrong?”
Today was a nice day, i met a very awesome friend of mine and it made me happy. There are few people who make me feel cheerful to the core because they dont mind the way im.
Then i went for Cloud Atlas with my brother and another friend.
But the realization that weekend is over was there every second. Man! i hate Mondays and i hate that i say this because i was once a Monday person. For next few days i will go everywhere in my scooter because my car is gone for repair. I have to now drive my scooter in cold weather because two young girls were out testing their driving skills. 😦 😦
Leaving you guys with my all time favorite song.